Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bose SoundTouch 30 Series III Wireless Speaker - B..." and save 19% off the $499.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Bose SoundTouch 30 Series III Wireless Speaker - Black
Want this professionally installed?
- Moving speakers to desired location
- Calibration of speaker axis
- Connecting speakers and components to power source
- Pairing speakers to existing equipment
- Basic functionality walk through
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- The most powerful wireless speaker from Bose. Waveguide technology provides enough power to fill the largest rooms in your home with deep, rich sound
- Works with your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices to play music services like Amazon Music, Spotify Internet radio stations and your stored music library
- Features six presets for your favorite playlists, stations and podcasts, and an OLED display for time, song, station information and more
- Part of an entire family of multi-room wireless speakers designed to grow with you
- Ask away. Enjoy hands-free voice control of any SoundTouch speaker with any Amazon Alexa-enabled device, like the Echo Dot
- Dimensions : System:9.7" H x 17.1" W x 7.1" D (25.75 lbs)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
In the box
- SoundTouch 30 wireless speaker
- Power cable
- Remote control
Fill even your largest room with music
It’s wireless music made easy—and commanding as well. If you want deep, clear sound with power to spare, this is your speaker. Place it in your main room to stream millions of songs from music services like Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio and Deezer, thousands of Internet radio stations and your stored music library. Play your favorites instantly, without a phone or tablet, simply by pressing one of six presets on the speaker or remote. It’s that simple.
- The most powerful Bose wireless speaker plays with authority
- Wireless connection via your home Wi-Fi network; also works with Bluetooth devices for even more music options
- One-touch access to music services, Internet radio and music library playlists with six personalized presets
- Powerful control with the SoundTouch app for your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Part of an entire family of Bose wireless products for multi-room music
Make it your main speaker
Hear rich, detailed sound at any volume level. The high-power woofer coupled with exclusive waveguide technology brings out the bass like a speaker many times its size
Expand your musical universe
Use the free SoundTouch app to tap into millions of songs from music services like Spotify and Pandora, Internet radio stations and your own music library, wirelessly. Your phone becomes a powerful remote.
Each SoundTouch product is part of a whole family of wireless speakers and systems that work together so you can easily play the same music in every room or different music in different rooms.
Set your favorite Pandora stations, iTunes playlists, even obscure Internet radio stations or entire albums to six presets on the speaker or remote to play at the touch of a button.
Bluetooth built in
As a bonus, Bluetooth is built right into the speaker for even more music options—maybe your friend’s iPhone, or sources not currently integrated into the SoundTouch app, like YouTube.
Blends in beautifully
The SoundTouch 30 speaker is available in Black or White finish to look at home in just about any room.
|SoundTouch 10 speaker||SoundTouch 20 speaker||SoundTouch 30 speaker|
|The smallest SoundTouch system||A compact, powerful SoundTouch system||Largest, most powerful SoundTouch system|
|Place it anywhere around your home||Easily fills most rooms with rich sound||Fills even your largest rooms with power to spare|
You want instant, easy access to millions of songs, thousands of radio stations and all your stored music any time you want it. And you don’t just want to hear it; you want to really feel it. Especially for holidays and big get-togethers you love to host. The SoundTouch 30 wireless speaker delivers, with proprietary waveguide technology and high-performance drivers to fill your largest rooms with deep, rich, true-to-life sound. What if you want to play a podcast in one room and stream music in another room? Or two? Or three? With SoundTouch, you can create a system of multi-room wireless speakers throughout your home. Start with one and add more later. Each speaker works with your home Wi-Fi network and Bluetooth devices to play the same music in every room or different music in different rooms. And only SoundTouch lets you find your favorite music faster, with six presets on the remote or the speaker itself. Love the Amazon Echo Dot? So does SoundTouch. Just pair your speaker with the Echo Dot and use your voice to play music, get your news, manage smart home devices and more. You can skip right to the fun part, because setting up your SoundTouch couldn’t be easier. Just install the free SoundTouch app on your mobile device, plug in your speaker, connect your device and control it all with the app and an intuitive remote.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a standalone? Awesome speaker with great functions. But BOSE FIX THIS ISSUE.
I currently owned a Bose Soundlink Mini and an older model SoundTouch Wave radio. I was very happy with the performance of those systems so I bought two Bose SoundTouch 10 and a Soundtouch 30.
Many of the reviews chided Bose for not including technical specifications online. Technical specifications simply quantify performance as measured by instruments. Sound pressure levels (spls) DBs gain, bandwidth, etc, may impress some but the ultimate test is how does it sound to the human ear. Asking for technical junk on a Bose system is like asking Rolls Royce to quantify performance on a Silver Cloud.
I am fully satisfied with my purchases of Bose. You will never regret purchasing quality. But trying to save money in audio equipment will forever remind you of poor choices each time you listen to music.
Bose SoundTouch systems do not require extra controllers to use on a dispersed WIFI system like Sonos. The newest Soundtouch includes Bluetooth. Sonos does not. So I can link to a speaker by Bluetooth and have that music play on all grouped speakers. Sweet!.
I have not had any problem using my Wifi for audio while it is being used for other devices simultaneously. Works perfect!
If you want a whole house system and you are starting from scratch think twice before you try to save dollars on audio equipment. You cannot fool your ears with hyped specs.
Here is a statement in the Bose literature included with each Bose system. I could not agree more. Quote
"We strive to reproduce the musical sounds as closely as possible to those of the original performance. And we strive to avoid flashy sounds such as those associated with accentuated bass and/or treble frequencies. While those sounds may be initially attractive to the novice, they are not real and are not enduring"
I took it to several locations and nonchange in my perception
I was hoping for those deep rich low ends and separation....but its just not there. Same sound.m as speakers half the price
Most recent customer reviews
The speakers cannot be used with a TV or Karaoke system as there is a 1-2 second delay which results in lip-sync.Read more